Under Construction!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Under Construction!

Under Construction!

Watch your step! The PixelCount community is still a construction zone at the moment!

Thanks for dropping by and checking out our brand new community. Currently I'm busy adding in new trinkets and features for all you lovelies to enjoy so be sure to let me know if you find anything that's not working properly or needs polishing up. Here are some of the things I'm working on currently:

Badges
    This is what I'm actively adding in as we speak. This will give members badges that distinguish Backer, Developer, and so on.

Reward System
    These forums have a handy reward system which allows members to get access to fun little features for being active around the community. With these rewards users can unlock things like nifty profile customization, animated avatars, and more.

Smilies
    I love smilies. And so do you. I've got a ton of my own custom smilies that I've hand made that I'll be adding in over time. We have quite a few added in already but they need to get organized a bit - plus, I've got even more smilies to add!

Theming
    Fully customizing a forum is a long and arduous process that will continue to take a couple of weeks to do up to my standards. Work on this will continue for some time.

Among Other Things
    There's much more I'll be doing in the coming days and weeks - this is just a small taste. All that to say, these forums will continue to be a work in progress so, as always, feel free to pass on any feedback or ideas you have. And in the meantime be sure to report any problems or snafus here in the Site Feedback subforum. Many thanks!
    Last edited by Matt; November 14th, 2018 at 08:00am.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

One thing I really loved on the Lionhead forums that was introduced after a while was a "Liking" system. No dislikes, just likes for posts that people wanted to support etc

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJ2512 View Post
    One thing I really loved on the Lionhead forums that was introduced after a while was a "Liking" system. No dislikes, just likes for posts that people wanted to support etc
    Ah yes, that's definitely on its way! I'm a big fan of encouraging positivity in online communities - no 'dislikes' here! I'll be tackling this immediately after I'm done getting the badges set up, so sometime next week more than likely. Thanks Lee!
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

I'm thrilled to see such an emphasis on community building. The forums are already fleshing out nicely (the background really makes me hungry for more Kynseed art.) The mobile version is bare-bones vBulletin at the moment, but I'm sure polishing it up is on the to-do list.

The forum is beautiful QAQQ
    I'm so happy!

Looks good for a brand new operation. I look forward to being a part of this community.

Hi!
    I really like the site so far yet I had a few "issues".

Time Zones: I couldn't find my country on the list so I had to pick a different one with the same timezone.

Terms/Conditions: The window was small for me, it made reading the terms uneasy.

That's it! Thank you for creating Kynseed!

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I really like where this is going, keep it up devs! I look forward to be on this forum until and after launch.

In the Profiles section, I don't think some of the options are so relevant. More so that this is a game and not a social project. If I might be so bold, but could you add Discord, Twitter, YouTube and other sections? Please and Thank you.

If not, may I know why not? Again, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Woop no worries!
    Forgot to sign in O.o ignore that haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast