Thread: Mac Compatability

Mac Compatability

I am unable to run Kynseed since I use mac, and I was wondering if any other people were looking for Kynseed to be compatible with macs as well?

Suggestions on how to run a virtual machine with windows without paying for the Windows operating system are also appreciated!

Maybe it works with Wine https://www.winehq.org/.
    Wine basically allows mac and linux users to run windows programs.
    Some programs run pretty well, some don't. Maybe you need to figure some things out, but Wine might be worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by lieywe View Post
    Maybe it works with Wine https://www.winehq.org/.
    Wine basically allows mac and linux users to run windows programs.
    Some programs run pretty well, some don't. Maybe you need to figure some things out, but Wine might be worth a try.
    I finally got the game running using VirtualBox, but I am having some lag issues seeing as I am running windows 10 on a 2011 mac laptop. I'll have to play around with the settings to get better fps...

I run Kynseed on Bootcamp on my mac! I believe you get Windows 10 for free. It's very labor-intensive and requires a new enough machine, but it works just fine.

I'd love mac compatibility once the full game comes out, but I understand it's not a priority right now what with the game still being unfinished!

running with wine is a good idea, but what about the performance ? guest survey surveyzop.com
    Last edited by ziansur; November 8th, 2022 at 09:13am.