What are some of your currently highly anticipated games? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some of your currently highly anticipated games?

Obviously Kynseed as it continues to update.
    Stardew Valley's Multiplayer. With my near 400 hours I am planning on lazily trolling my boyfriend who has not played a minute and just harassing him for a bit.
    My Time at Portia (Switch release)
    Fire Emblem Switch, though there is no information about that whatsoever
    Pokemon Switch
    Smash 5 (for Switch)
    There were a couple other Switch titles announced in February's direct that I cannot recall the names of. Other than a few games I play on my laptop, most of my gaming s on my Switch presently, its just much easier.

I'm a big WoW nerd so I'm obviously looking forward to the Battle for Azeroth expansion the most at the moment. Hopefully, it's as good as the last one!

Red Dead Redemption 2

- Executive Assault 2
    - Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
    - Embark (Itch.io) I already have it, just waiting for final.

Kynseed :-p

I often playing Stardew Valley. In future I will buy Pokemon Switch, Harry Potter Switch, Mutants (PS4).

The Crystal Chronicles remake for the Switch with online capabilities! I've loved the game since I was a kid, though it tended to make me feel a bit lonely when I realized I'd never be able to play with a full team of four...

But now that's remedied and I couldn't be happier! I just need the other three people now. Three people who can all put aside time consistently to play for a few hours, not to mention having to free up time myself to better suit their schedules... Ah well. If I could find a DnD group that played for almost 8 hours straight occasionally, I can find a few people to play CC with me!

I've been eying the rumors of another Nier game, and if that ever does come to be I'll 100% find a way to play, especially if it's a remake of the first game. But that's a rumor i wont put too much hope into :,) Other than that, I havent been looking into many games, but have been trying to complete games, like solatorobo and tales of zestiria. Keep getting sidetracked though lol

Path of Exile 3.5 and everything after that. That's very different game compared to Kynseed, so I can take a break from one and play another. Probably Fallout 76, but only in Steam edition and on sale (means like in the end of next year, optimistically ).

Aside from Kynseed

I'm hoping for ports from Playstation of all the games I haven't yet played, like Bloodbourne,RD2, and Horizon Zero Dawn, because I do not own a PS4. *Creys*

I am also hoping that My Time in Portia comes to GOG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12