What are some of your currently highly anticipated games?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are some of your currently highly anticipated games?

What are some of your currently highly anticipated games?

Aside from Kynseed of course. I'm pretty sure we're all eagerly awaiting our chance to experience it.

I mainly play on PC so I haven't been eagerly awaiting titles that hit consoles. The other ones i'm currently waiting on that I know I will most definitely buy are:

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy (PC Port)
    Wattam
    Borderlands 3
    Monster Hunter World (PC Port)

It feels like I'm stalking you or something,I keep replying in threads after you

Anyway,the only game I am really looking forward to besides Kynseed is Monster Hunter World for PC. Always loved the series ever since MHtri but I'm mostly a PC gamer so don't have a PS4 or Xbox. It's kinda killing me seeing all the stuff on the MH reddit and not being able to play,came veeeeery close to buying a PS4 just to play it already.

I've actually never played a monster hunter game. I've always looked into it, but just never had the system. I played Dauntless on PC when it came out which I was told was somewhat close to it. I am looking forward to the release on PC as well. I have a feeling i'll have to upgrade my pc a bit though for it.

I considered playing Dauntless,but it would just make me go,damn,I wish this was more like MH .

Well lets see~

World of Warcraft - Battle for Azeroth
    Biomutant
    My time at Portia (PS4 port)
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy (A piece of my Childhood :,3)

Well..And Kynseed is pretty obvious o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Well lets see~

My time at Portia (PS4 port)
    Oh wow,I totally forgot about that game,thanks for reminding me!

Hehe glad I could help ^.^
    It looks pretty great..but since my PC died a while ago I have to wait for the PS4 Port..my Laptop won't run it afterall x.x'

Nice to see other Portia fans on here! I'm looking forward to a full release of that, especially since the early access had impressed me so much.

Personally, I can't wait until Kingdom Hearts 3. There is a rumored/leaked release date which is just building my anticipation. Though I'm also super nervous since the first two games were -in a lot of complicated weird ways- my first video games and are damn near perfect in my mind. I've loved all the smaller games, but I still worry that after all this time and hype, it might end up disappointing me ☹️

Pillars of Eternity 2 looks great, especially the Critical Role easter eggs. I've got that one on pre-order.

And though it's not officially announced or anything, I live in a constant state of waiting for the next Dragon Age game, that is only sated when I am actively playing a new Dragon Age game. After the cliffhanger of Inquisition, I need an official announcement for da4.

Kynseed, Graveyard Keeper, Moonlighter,Children of Morta, Griftlands, Insomnia the ark

EITR, StygianReigns of the old ones, Mutant Year Zero: Rod to Eden, BIOMUTANT, Star renegades, Mount and Blade 2, Stone shard

Disco Elysium

lol so much i can keep going but im going to stop

Portia is great too i backed it on kickstarter

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndieGaming...cken_gameplay/ <----if you guys haven't seen that! super creepy but i must play it

Haha,I love that the gnome's sneaking animation has him pulling the point of his hat down xD.

One other game I forgot about is Frostpunk. It releases in 2 days,it's a survival city building game. I think it looks very interesting and promising. I was also looking forward to Surviving Mars,but that released already and was a bit of a bummer,since a lot of things didn't run smoothly or just weren't implemented very well,so hoping Frostpunk does it right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast