Introduce Yourself - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hey there, I am Lyn! I am an aspire artist and video game connoisseur. I found Kynseed after playing too much Stardew Valley and I am looking forward to it so much!

Hi! I'm from Spain, I backed at kickstarter and can't wait to put the hands on the game !!! It's awesome

Hey guys!
    I am God. Sadly, I didn't manage to back this project but I'm really looking forward to more updates and the game.
    I'll be sure to buy it when it comes out and I hope we can all have a great time on here.

No plague shall come near your dwelling. (Psalm 91:10)

Hi! I'm Edoardo from Italy, i'm an artist and I backed your game on Kickstarter! It looks so promising and it's just what I need for my fable nostalgia! See you around!

Edit: grammar as always

Greeting to everyone. I am Carbunkel. I'm a Canadian living in England. I've been gaming since 1989 and the first Lionhead game I fell in love with was 'Black and White'. Epic game for those of you who have not had a chance. I love gaming. I can be a bit opinionated about some, shall we say negative choices, made in the industry. Generally though I love talking games. I eat, breath and sleep being a nerd.

I love the potential for this game and have been very enthusiastic about it to anyone with ears or Twitter.
    i hope to able to provide some helpful feedback and be able to contribute at this early stage, more than a kick to start.

Thank you all for your time, have a good one.

Hello! SirJeff here. I'm a Secondary school student from Singapore. I also found out about Kynseed in a youtube video. I tried out the prototype and it was quite enjoyable too. I wanted to be a backer but sadly, I've got no money . Still, I can't wait for the game to come out!

Hi everyone! My name is Sam, and I living in central Maine! You can call me Syl for short

Been a Lionhead fan since Fable release on the X-Box. Was so sad when I heard Lionhead went "bye-bye" and then rejoiced when my husband showed me the Kickstarter for Kynseed! I am so excited for this game, and so excited to see where it's coming from the ground up! I'm happy to meet everyone here!

Hi, I'm Peter, and go by that, or PT6 on the web. Certainly not my first rodeo with Kickstarters, but I must say, each and every one I've backed has been near and dear to my heart, and I feel as if Kynseed will be no different. I have to thank a friend for actually showing me it; without her, I may have missed it! The idea that some ex-Lionhead are the ones working on it makes my heart swell. I've always been a huge fan of the games, and now seeing their work with some pixel art just brings me life.

So, a bit about me -- I'm a 30 year old who resides in the greater Pittsburgh area. For those who are unfamiliar, that is in Pennsylvania, in the good old United States. I'm a Database Administrator by day, with strong roots in Access and light SQL knowledge, and by night, a gamer/streamer on Twitch. I play just about everything, but I have a soft spot for JRPGs and games done in pixel art style (surprise!).

Aside from games, I love working on my Twitch's production, to make it look and feel as immersive and interactive as possible. I enjoy music of all kinds, and found so much love in alternative folk (The Avett Brothers, Mumford and Sons, and the Lumineers are my jam). I also like most other forms of entertainment, but to a lesser degree. I also dabble more recently in tabletop RPGs.

I also write really, really long forum posts because i'm old school and used to role play on forums back when forums were the cool thing to be a part of.

Hi, I'm a German.
    I still remember reading about Black & White in the "PC Games"-Magazine back in High School and thinking "Wow, this may very well be the last game I'll ever need. All the possibilities..."
    Ahem.
    A lot later, Steam came along and now I'm closing in on game no. 2500 on there...

Even though I studied Business Administration, the arrival of my now 3-year old made me change my career "plans", so now I'm turning into a Webdeveloper /-designer working and learning from home (at night mostly).
    Somewhere in there I also manage to play some of the games I've amassed and I am looking very much forward to playing Kynseed.
    All the possibilities!

Edit:
    Forgot to mention:
    While this is not the first time i "kickstarted" something, it certainly is the first time I've posted in a forum, so please enjoy that personal premiere of mine

Hi i'm Sarah long time Fable fan and farming/life simulator fan. I can't wait to spend should-be social life hours playing this game and I look forward to the awesome community it builds!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast