Introduce Yourself - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Liam! Backer number 2 on Kickstarter and been hyped for this game for a very long time I live in Scotland, married and have a 6 year old daughter I'm hoping to be very active on here as I was with the Lionhead forums.

Hello! Looking forward to this game, greetings from Uruguay

Hi. I'm Dee. Kynseed was the first KickStarter project I've ever backed. I found out about it on Twitter and a few gaming blogs I follow picked it up and said it was worth looking at. I'm excited to see things develop and to ultimately play the game.

Hello! I go by Lara. I've never played a Fable game (shh, tell no one), but I've seen a speedrun of one of 'em once. I am ridiculously excited to start slamming sprites together, on stream if possible. I've toyed with the idea of making a game similar to this for about a year (can't beat the generational aspect, ahhh, I miss Phantasy Star III sometimes), but now I don't have to! I live in the US and write a lot; sometimes I'll lose myself dabbling in pixel art. I'm eager to see this seed sprout and hope to make friends along the way.

Name's GalloViking!
    I'm a French chemist and part time translator, with a unhealthy passion for video games and dark chocolate.
    I immediatly fell in love with Fable when I played it during my childhood and I can't wait to feel the exact same with Kynseed.

So many new members! Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by LozzLogan View Post
    I'm Lozz. I've come to scribble on the walls, and touch everything.
    Hey. :3
    Lozz! It just wouldn't be the same without the likes of you here. Looking forward to all your doodles!

Quote Originally Posted by geeoharee View Post
    I'm geeo, I love watching new projects develop through Kickstarter and Kynseed looks so promising. Gonna farm so many things.
    Hey there geeo, thanks for dropping by. FARM ALL THE THINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Avian View Post
    Hello Everyone! My name is Avian, i have been a long time Lionhead fan since I was around 8, when I first played Fable: The Lost Chapters on the original Xbox. I'm really glad that I can be a part of the starting community of Kynseed and I am eager to see what the future holds for the promising game. From the twitter community, the community for Kynseed is already amazing which will definitely continuously grow. Again, I can't wait to see the community flourish! Bye for now
    Howdy Avian! I spend a lot of time on the Kynseed Twitter and I've definitely been getting the same vibe - so many lovely people here in this community. Thanks for saying hello!

Quote Originally Posted by greeneggsandkale View Post
    Hey I'm Kale, an art student living in Chicago. I found this game through a youtube video on it and knew I had to support it, I'm very excited to talk to other community members and see how the game progresses
    Hi Kale! Chicago is still somehow one of those cities I've not managed to visit in my travels. Keep meaning to pass through one of these days. And welcome to the community! Glad to have ya.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniW View Post
    My post seems to have disappeared. Weird. Haha. I worked at Lionhead for a while back in 2012 and I'm here to support Kynseed. I'm super excited to see how it develops. Yay.
    Heh, whoops. Seems your last post was deleted for some reason? Ah well, welcome aboard Dani. Always an honor (or should I say honour) to have a fellow Lion here in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Eannath View Post
    Hey I'm Patricia! A psychology student from Spain and first time backer, I found out about this game from a video in youtube too. So I checked it out and found the premise very interesting, I'm looking forward to see how this game comes to life!
    Hi there Patricia! It's very humbling anytime I hear that someone was a first time backer with Kynseed. Many thanks for the faith and support!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJ2512 View Post
    Hi I'm Liam! Backer number 2 on Kickstarter and been hyped for this game for a very long time I live in Scotland, married and have a 6 year old daughter I'm hoping to be very active on here as I was with the Lionhead forums.
    Liam, good to see you again good sir! I've been hoping that some of the old Chicken Chasers would start to trickle in. Glad to see you're leading to charge.

Quote Originally Posted by arfaxad View Post
    Hello! Looking forward to this game, greetings from Uruguay
    Hey there and hello from Los Angeles!

Quote Originally Posted by gurlgamer05 View Post
    Hi. I'm Dee. Kynseed was the first KickStarter project I've ever backed. I found out about it on Twitter and a few gaming blogs I follow picked it up and said it was worth looking at. I'm excited to see things develop and to ultimately play the game.
    Nice to meet ya, Dee. Huge thanks for taking your first plunge into Kickstarter with our project!

Quote Originally Posted by LaraXaby View Post
    Hello! I go by Lara. I've never played a Fable game (shh, tell no one), but I've seen a speedrun of one of 'em once. I am ridiculously excited to start slamming sprites together, on stream if possible. I've toyed with the idea of making a game similar to this for about a year (can't beat the generational aspect, ahhh, I miss Phantasy Star III sometimes), but now I don't have to! I live in the US and write a lot; sometimes I'll lose myself dabbling in pixel art. I'm eager to see this seed sprout and hope to make friends along the way.
    Don't worry Lara, your secret is safe with us. I actually saw a speedrun of Fable II a couple of weeks ago - was crazy impressive. Not sure I could do it myself. And you should post some of your pixel art sometime. If you hadn't guessed, we have a fondness for pixel art!

Quote Originally Posted by GalloViking View Post
    Name's GalloViking!
    I'm a French chemist and part time translator, with a unhealthy passion for video games and dark chocolate.
    I immediatly fell in love with Fable when I played it during my childhood and I can't wait to feel the exact same with Kynseed.
    Bonjour Gallo. Very cool job! I'm also a fan of dark chocolate and can't abide the heathens in the world who don't like it. Looking forward to seeing what you think of Kynseed!
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Looking forward to seeing what you think of Kynseed!
    I already have a very high opinion of it. I can't wait to try all the future prototypes out!

Hey guys my name is Joel! I am currently a student of philosophy as well as waiter. Harvest Moon is near dear to to my heart and I do have a love for history and folklore, so when I see the two married I had to jump on this! As well fable one one reason I got Xbox back when I was kid I love idea of see character grow and ages become some more or not settling down having career raising family etc. I love all of that but sadly hardly see that in gaming outside of CK2 or the guild series.

'llo! I'm Signy, and I'm a grumpy old goat who lives in the high desert. I own an adorable, but totally neurotic dalmatian, and I play waaay too many video games.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraXaby View Post
    The most udderrated of all the Phantasy Stars!! I filled that void with some CK2

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast