Introduce Yourself - Page 15
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hello,
    Iím Florian from Germany and discovered kynseed through a video from a German YouTube. I saw it and, because I like games like stardew valleys, I knew I have to bake this game!
    So here am I - a proud kynseed Baker!
    Besides gaming and other stuff I like nerding around at my work as a 3d artist.

Nice to meet you! I am Atsuko. I live in the smallest prefecture in Japan and I love udon! But, more than that, I love the dot painting.
    The dot picture of kynseed is so wonderful! Looking at it, I can smile
    I love Stardew Valley. In addition, Japanese game, Harvest Moon was also playing enthusiastic. If I could, I wanted to find kynseed more quickly.

Regrettable one, I the inability to speak English, this is a sentence in the translation machine.
    Still, I am very happy that I could write to this SNS.

Welcome all, and especially Atsuko...it is so great to see Japanese gamers hearing about our little game.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsuko View Post
    Nice to meet you! I am Atsuko. I live in the smallest prefecture in Japan and I love udon! But, more than that, I love the dot painting.
    The dot picture of kynseed is so wonderful! Looking at it, I can smile
    I love Stardew Valley. In addition, Japanese game, Harvest Moon was also playing enthusiastic. If I could, I wanted to find kynseed more quickly.

Regrettable one, I the inability to speak English, this is a sentence in the translation machine.
    Still, I am very happy that I could write to this SNS.
    (I hope I don't get this wrong, my Japanese is limited)
    あなたがありますからよかった。 どおぞ宜しく

Heya guys! I'm Mary from Ireland. I'm a super Fable fan and have been itching to play Black and White again soon
    So when I saw this game on steam, and who it was made by, it was a no brainer to back it through here. I picked the Lore Master bundle because of the prospect of Art and Music!
    Unfortunately I was too late for the Kickstarter, but I'm a big believer in the devs \^0^/. If this game is half as funny and witty as the others, you'll have a gem on your hands
    Can't wait to play it 💗

Hello I'm Xavier and I just found out about this place all I can say is wow I'm so glad I found this place out it look so friendly and I seen people play the Kickstaerter of Kynseed and I'm really sad that I miss my chance on the game I love farming type game with a bit of romance. When I heard that this game can go on and on from the family tree I feel in love I cant wait for the beta on Steam I totally gonna play it I love Stardew Valley and the Harvest Moon franchise and I hope i'll really love this game too.

Welcome Mary and Xavier!

Hello I'm Jackie from the UK, long time gamer, but the first time I've ever backed a project. This games looks so good and happy to help a Yorkshire developer.

Hello all! My name is Sean, I'm the co-host of a video game podcast called the VG Boys and also make youtube videos and stream. I've been a huge fan of Farming Sims from Harvest Moon on the SNES, to Rune Factory, Stardew Valley has been a beloved game since I found out about it just before release and I've played a couple of the Fable games.
    I loved reading about Fable before it's initial release, with all the plans that were made for what could and will happen with your character and long term consequences to actions made, and while I did enjoy the games, was ultimately disappointed by the game not including all the wonderful things that were teased. (Such as murdering a family and leaving a boy alive, for him to grow up and seek revenge later in your character's life, things like that just seemed amazing and I was unhappy that wasn't what released).
    Still, Kynseed looks amazing, I sense the same passions for long term things happening with the family life and I am once again renewed with excitement for a game with those elements. Also seeing a wandering NPC with my name is pretty exciting stuff, let's be honest here haha. I look forward to the upcoming closed beta and being able to talk about this game on the podcast one day. I always look forward to announcements about the game as I'm sure everyone else is!

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.

My name is Rabia, I'm 22 years old and from The Netherlands.
    I found this game over a month ago though, but I found the forums today. xD
    I have watched a trailer and as I became interested about this game, I came here.
    I like to play online games, drawing anime, and listening to indie rock songs. I also like to edit videos/create videos.
    You can say that I like to be creative.

Greetings!

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast