Introduce Yourself - Page 19
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hello Im Duddy! I have been in love with this game since I first saw it last year. <3

Hello I'm Ceann from the Philippines. This is the very first game that I actually bought myself. The first time I saw a trailer of the game, I was instantly interested in it, so I decided to back it (even if I'm a bit late). Kudos to the Creators of the game

Hello, Im Ashfro. I am so happy to of found this game and immediately piggy backed it.

Hey, I'm Pamela. I found about the game on Youtube and just loved it!

Greetings to all! Iam Mike and glad to be with you all and sharing this game with the world!

All the best,

Mike

Welcome all!

Hi. I'm Shizaya. Kynseed was the first KickStarter project I've ever backed. I found out about it on YouTube from a youtuber named DangerouslyFunny.

Glad you discovered the game. DF definitely helped attract some attention to Kynseed. I remember there was a good bump after he posted a video of him playing the demo.

I'm Brenda! Annnnd I was an avid player of Fable (still replaying Fable 3, ngl), so when I found out some of the brilliant minds behind that game developed this game, I had to back it. Glad to be here!

Hey, everyone. I'm Petri, an English student and wannabe translator from Finland. Happened to come across this game on Youtube and decided to back it after some thinking. I usually keep away from games still in development, but I just couldn't resist this one so here I am! So far it's been really nice, interesting, and promising, so I can't wait to see more! ...Or maybe I can, considering it's work in progress and all, but I think y'all get my point

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124 ... LastLast