Introduce Yourself - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152023242526 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Looks like no one has posted here in awhile. Hope im posting in the right forum and if not oh well haha. Hi everyone! I'm Shane, and I just recently got out of the military after 14 years. I just saw this game through discord and then looked it up on Steam. This game seems super interesting and am excited to see it's development. Only played about an hour now and I love it so far.

Hello!
    My name is Suzzle, nice to meet you all I have known Lionhead studios since first Fable game and since than I immediately become a huge fan of the series! I even had an opportunity to work as a tester for Fable Anniversary years ago. When I heard about the Kynseed it was about a year ago, and with an excitement I followed development process. A couple months ago I decided to pre-order the game and it was the best decition I've made!PS: Forgive me if my english might be hard to understand, It's not my native language

Welcome all!

hello my name is Kalia and i'm Autistic. i like dogs and bunnies and making people laugh. i'm the most excitable, bubbly fun loving 27 year old goth person you've ever met i can almost guarantee it! i love all things magical and mystical and dark and spooky except zombies... i have kinemortophobia.. (the fear of zombies) i learned of this game from youtuber dangerously funny and it looked super duper extra fun!!!! so far it is. i hope to have lots and lots of fun here and in the game and i can't wait to see how the game grows!!!!! (please add bunnies thanks <3)

hii all

My name is John, nice to meet you all
    A couple months ago I decided to pre-order the game and it was the best decition I've made
    Last edited by Tice; May 12th, 2019 at 03:39pm.

Thank you very much!

Hello Everyone in Kynseed Land, I am from London (One of the Southern Softies Charlie) And recently retired from work
    so maybe I’m the resident Oldie in here.
    ��
    I loved the look of this Charming game after watching some YooTube videos and thought it looked a nice easy paced game
    my old Brain And reflectives could handle.
    I’m just Sad I didn’t know about the Kickstarter as I would certainly would have helped and got some goodies.
    Anyway I look forward to playing and learning from you All.
    Happy Easter Everyone. ❤️��

Andrew.

Hi! I'm from west coast US. I had Kynseed on my wish list for awhile and finally jumped in and picked it up last month. I've been having a lot of fun playing. My kiddo's friends and hubby's piano students think it is great that I like to play computer games.

Happy to have you join us here in the community! I also think it's pretty neat you play computer games, especially since you bought Kynseed

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152023242526 LastLast