Introduce Yourself - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi there! My name's Jonathan, I'm the creative director of Rebourne Studios, we're currently developing a life-sim RPG called Rite of Life (store.steampowered.com/app/415620/Rite_of_Life/) which is similar to Kynseed in a few ways. I backed the Kickstarter as I'd love to see more games like these out there, so I'm just looking forward to supporting the development further and hopefully learning a bit off of you fine folks at Pixel Count Studios along the way.

Hullo! I go by Keev, I'm a big fan of farming and life sims and the added folktale bits from Kynseed only increase my enthusiasm for it! I'm a freelance artist when I'm not busy feedin' the virtual chickens and currently live down in around the southeast of the US. I'm looking forward to the development of the game and community!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Hey guys my name is Joel!
    I guess that makes me Joel#2!
    Hi everyone! I'm a computer technician working in a small school in a tiny town in south-west Victoria, Australia.

Hi, my name is Terra. Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to the journey!

Hey y'all! It's me! Daniel Ray! Game designer hailing from Malaysia!

Glad to see a ton of the old Lionhead forum faces again, and some new ones too! Here's to new friends and old ones alike! We're all one of a Kynd!

Hello I'm Halleaon, but you can just call me Halle, by day I am a medical data analyst who refuses to grow up, by night, a complete nerd and gamer. <3 Excited for this game.

Heyo I'm Sky! You have my first time so take responsibility! Really I'm a first time backer, so glad I backed Kynseed, you're all super wonderful people and the game looks amazing too! I'm just a normal (currently) student, with a normal life sharing a normal house with a normal family, well if you count out the part of my specialness. Overall, I'm super amazed by the prototype of Kynseed and I can't wait to see how the game shapes up and comes to life.

Hi there, Major Iris here.

Just wanted to say im a person.

Hey all, Ben here (some of you may know me as Bladefire). I used to work at Lionhead with the amazing devs who are making this game. I'm so happy that it got funded and that I can support them in any way I can

Hello, I'm Niv! I'm a 17-years-old guy from Israel who got lost on Kickstarter and found the Kynseed page. I can't wait to see the game develops and be a part of this community!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast