Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi all!

I'm Lander, a tourist student and lab. worker from Barcelona!

Played Fable and Fable II, and started Stardew Valley...SO BACKING THIS PROJECT WAS A MUST!

See you around!

Hi!
    Happy Heretic here from germany!

Just found this game on itch.io and played the prototype... and it's already pretty awesome! And when I saw it's from former Fable devs, I knew this is going to be great! A shame that I couldn't support you on Kickstarter anymore but I will definitely follow the progress! <3

Oh dear, I'm very behind on my introductions. Determined to reply to each one of you though!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Hey guys my name is Joel! I am currently a student of philosophy as well as waiter. Harvest Moon is near dear to to my heart and I do have a love for history and folklore, so when I see the two married I had to jump on this! As well fable one one reason I got Xbox back when I was kid I love idea of see character grow and ages become some more or not settling down having career raising family etc. I love all of that but sadly hardly see that in gaming outside of CK2 or the guild series.
    The question is, which Harvest Moon? My first (and probably favorite) Harvest Moon was the original SNES version.

Quote Originally Posted by Signy View Post
    'llo! I'm Signy, and I'm a grumpy old goat who lives in the high desert. I own an adorable, but totally neurotic dalmatian, and I play waaay too many video games.
    'ello there Signy! Always nice to have another grumpy goat on the forums. (I suspect we have many.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonoridge View Post
    Hi there! My name's Jonathan, I'm the creative director of Rebourne Studios, we're currently developing a life-sim RPG called Rite of Life (store.steampowered.com/app/415620/Rite_of_Life/) which is similar to Kynseed in a few ways. I backed the Kickstarter as I'd love to see more games like these out there, so I'm just looking forward to supporting the development further and hopefully learning a bit off of you fine folks at Pixel Count Studios along the way.
    Very cool to hear that you're working on a similar game! Best of luck with Rite of Life and thanks for hanging out here in our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Keev View Post
    Hullo! I go by Keev, I'm a big fan of farming and life sims and the added folktale bits from Kynseed only increase my enthusiasm for it! I'm a freelance artist when I'm not busy feedin' the virtual chickens and currently live down in around the southeast of the US. I'm looking forward to the development of the game and community!
    Hey there Keev. I spent a few years in the southeast of the US - lots of variety to the terrain down there. Glad to have another farming/life sim fan among us!

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticCascade View Post
    I guess that makes me Joel#2!
    Hi everyone! I'm a computer technician working in a small school in a tiny town in south-west Victoria, Australia.
    Hey there Arctic, welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    Hi, my name is Terra. Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to the journey!
    Howdy Terra. Glad to have you along for the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRay View Post
    Hey y'all! It's me! Daniel Ray! Game designer hailing from Malaysia! Glad to see a ton of the old Lionhead forum faces again, and some new ones too! Here's to new friends and old ones alike! We're all one of a Kynd!
    Well hello there Mr.Ray! Always nice to have more of the LH community crew here.

Quote Originally Posted by Halleaon View Post
    Hello I'm Halleaon, but you can just call me Halle, by day I am a medical data analyst who refuses to grow up, by night, a complete nerd and gamer. <3 Excited for this game.
    Welcome Halle! Be sure to still never grow up. Being an adult is a one big scam.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyXperish View Post
    Heyo I'm Sky! You have my first time so take responsibility! Really I'm a first time backer, so glad I backed Kynseed, you're all super wonderful people and the game looks amazing too! I'm just a normal (currently) student, with a normal life sharing a normal house with a normal family, well if you count out the part of my specialness. Overall, I'm super amazed by the prototype of Kynseed and I can't wait to see how the game shapes up and comes to life.
    Hey there Sky! I've heard from many people that Kynseed has been the first project they ever backed and that's always so very humbling to hear. Means a lot to us that you took the plunge with our project!

Quote Originally Posted by Majoriris View Post
    Hi there, Major Iris here. Just wanted to say im a person.
    Hey there Iris, good to see you over here in our corner of the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Benmerrick3d View Post
    Hey all, Ben here (some of you may know me as Bladefire). I used to work at Lionhead with the amazing devs who are making this game. I'm so happy that it got funded and that I can support them in any way I can
    Hey there Ben! Really happy to have you over here in this shiny new community. Many thanks for all the support whether in the Fable Fans Guild or elsewhere online. It's much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryndir View Post
    Hello, I'm Niv! I'm a 17-years-old guy from Israel who got lost on Kickstarter and found the Kynseed page. I can't wait to see the game develops and be a part of this community!
    Hello Niv! Glad to hear that getting lost helped you find us.

Quote Originally Posted by lynwolf View Post
    Hey there, I am Lyn! I am an aspire artist and video game connoisseur. I found Kynseed after playing too much Stardew Valley and I am looking forward to it so much!
    Hey there Lyn! Always nice to have another Stardew fan among us (I'm also guilty of playing way too much).

Quote Originally Posted by GellarDJ View Post
    Hi! I'm from Spain, I backed at kickstarter and can't wait to put the hands on the game !!! It's awesome
    Welcome Gellar. Can't wait to put the game in your hands too!

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Hey guys! I am God. Sadly, I didn't manage to back this project but I'm really looking forward to more updates and the game.
    I'll be sure to buy it when it comes out and I hope we can all have a great time on here.
    Ah yes, it just wouldn't be the forums without God. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardvlad View Post
    Hi! I'm Edoardo from Italy, i'm an artist and I backed your game on Kickstarter! It looks so promising and it's just what I need for my fable nostalgia! See you around!
    Hi Edoardo. We hope to fill that Fable-sized hole in your life sometime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbunkel View Post
    Greeting to everyone. I am Carbunkel. I'm a Canadian living in England. I've been gaming since 1989 and the first Lionhead game I fell in love with was 'Black and White'. Epic game for those of you who have not had a chance. I love gaming. I can be a bit opinionated about some, shall we say negative choices, made in the industry. Generally though I love talking games. I eat, breath and sleep being a nerd.
    Welcome aboard Carbunkel. I've still got my original Black & White box sitting on my shelf as we speak. Definitely a classic title that I feel not nearly enough people have played.

Quote Originally Posted by SirJeff View Post
    Hello! SirJeff here. I'm a Secondary school student from Singapore. I also found out about Kynseed in a youtube video. I tried out the prototype and it was quite enjoyable too. I wanted to be a backer but sadly, I've got no money . Still, I can't wait for the game to come out!
    Hey there SirJeff! And no worries, oftentimes spreading the word about Kynseed can be just as effective as backing. Glad you enjoyed the prototype!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylaethus View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Sam, and I living in central Maine! You can call me Syl for short Been a Lionhead fan since Fable release on the X-Box. Was so sad when I heard Lionhead went "bye-bye" and then rejoiced when my husband showed me the Kickstarter for Kynseed! I am so excited for this game, and so excited to see where it's coming from the ground up! I'm happy to meet everyone here!
    Glad to have ya here Syl! I agree that one of the fun things about joining communities like this is watching things get made from the ground up, whether it's the game or the community itself. Hope to see you around the community!

Quote Originally Posted by peterthomas6 View Post
    Hi, I'm Peter, and go by that, or PT6 on the web. Certainly not my first rodeo with Kickstarters, but I must say, each and every one I've backed has been near and dear to my heart, and I feel as if Kynseed will be no different. I have to thank a friend for actually showing me it; without her, I may have missed it! The idea that some ex-Lionhead are the ones working on it makes my heart swell. I've always been a huge fan of the games, and now seeing their work with some pixel art just brings me life.
    Howdy there Peter. You'll be in good company here I'm sure and from what I can tell there's even a few other Database Admin members kicking about. Glad to have you here for this journey - sounds like you're definitely no stranger to Kickstarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Hi, I'm a German. I still remember reading about Black & White in the "PC Games"-Magazine back in High School and thinking "Wow, this may very well be the last game I'll ever need. All the possibilities..." Ahem. A lot later, Steam came along and now I'm closing in on game no. 2500 on there... While this is not the first time i "kickstarted" something, it certainly is the first time I've posted in a forum, so please enjoy that personal premiere of mine
    Hey there Bastian. Man, 2500 games is pretty intense! Not sure how many I have but it's nowhere near that amount I'm sure. And woah, this is your first forum post? Very honored it was with us! I've been a huge fan of traditional forums since waaaay back in the early days of the Lionhead community. Don't get me wrong, I love social media and everything it's done. But there's just something nice about how forums are comprised of not random strangers but of fellow members who all have one thing in common: a shared interest in the topic of that community - in this case, Kynseed!

Quote Originally Posted by SlySpren View Post
    Hi i'm Sarah long time Fable fan and farming/life simulator fan. I can't wait to spend should-be social life hours playing this game and I look forward to the awesome community it builds!
    Welcome Sarah! And I know how that goes. The amount of time I've spent caring for virtual relationships in Stardew is probably more hours than I'd care to think on.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyAbsolem View Post
    Hi hi~ Huge RPG and Lionhead Studios fan here! Loved both the Fable games and the Black & White games ^-^ And I love farming sims! And- ah, well, I guess I just love all games lmao but I was super excited to back such a unique game that fits into so many genres I love and involves some ex-Lionhead members I go by a lot of nicknames so please feel free to shorten my username however you want in order to refer to me Even though it's still a ways out there, I'm excited to play the early access to distract me from looming student loan payments lmfao
    Howdy Abs. And yes...cursed student loans. Still got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Hi, everyone! I'm Annie. I'm a 52 year old factory worker with blue hair who lives in a small town population around 7000 people about an hour south of St. Louis, Missouri in the USA. I make really good meatloaf, pot roast, and roasted chicken.
    Hi Annie, glad to have ya here! That's some good ol' southern comfort food from the sounds of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeringwand View Post
    Hi I'm Mayo but some here know be better as Cheeringwand. I have not played Kynseed yet because I don't own a pc/laptop (and my sons laptop isn't the best).
    Mayo! So nice to have you joining our little band of members here. Once you get your hands on a laptop you'll have to take the prototype for a spin!

Quote Originally Posted by mathkatze View Post
    mathkatze here! I had fun getting to meet some of the Lionhead devs and playets coming over from the Fable Legends beta. I'm excited to talk to the Kynseed devs and players and watch this game grow.
    Well hello there mathkatze! Really great seeing so many old faces...erm, avatars. Hope to see you around often!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukii4 View Post
    Hey! I'm Lukas, an 18 year old IT student from Austria. My hobbies are playing video games, watching tv series and coding.
    Welcome Lukas! Very cool to be doing IT and coding, the latter of which I'm not nearly as good at as I'd like to be.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMarvellous View Post
    Hey, everyone! My name is Mathew. I am 26 years old, I live in Australia, I have a wizard beard, and I have now shared more about myself than I ever have on the internet, hahaha! I have not played the Kynseed prototype. First playthroughs are always the best, and I want to experience Kynseed for the first time as a completed game. I hope that this community develops into a place that people enjoy visiting and I look forward to speaking to many of you over the course of development and beyond.
    Welcome Marvellous! I know what you mean regarding first playthroughs. When it comes to a game I'm really looking forward to I always make sure to not touch it until its had a proper release. I don't want my impressions to get 'tainted' by anything other than the fully released intended experience. That said, glad to have you here with us following along with the game's development!

Quote Originally Posted by Marta View Post
    Hi y'all! I'm Marta, I'm from Italy and I am a wannabe film and vg producer (bunch of personal projects, film studies, and other stuff, but pretty much just starting out at this point in my life). And yeah, everyone here seems awesome, and I'm looking forward to the completed game.
    I too have yet to play the prototype, I feel like I'll want to play it for hours when I start, so I'm trying to postpone the start so as to not feel the pain of not being able to do so. Yeah. I've said too much already, so, bye!
    Hey there Marta! Very cool to be dabbling in film and production. I've not done any formal classes on film but I live in Los Angeles / Hollywood so I end up helping out with a few film projects here and there. Definitely fun stuff, stick with it!

Quote Originally Posted by nobbybasspunk View Post
    Hey all, I'm nobbybasspunk was active on the old Fable Legends forums, excited to see the development of game and to meet old friends and new!
    Another old Lionhead chum, welcome! Always good to be in the presence of community veteran nobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Staroidi View Post
    Hi! I roll with the name Star, because I light up the room whenever I enter. I'm also very sarcastic. The stereotype of a struggling artist at the age of 20. I'm that local goth-punk girl you probably wanna throw holy water on, just to be sure. Tattoos and puppies make me the happiest person on Earth. Total hermit in real life, but love talking to people online (duhhh, wouldn't be on a forum if I didn't)! Books and energy drinks and Stardew Valley and walking in storming rain and alternative music and over-sized sweatshirts and life in general are all pretty rad. I found out about Kynseed when a friend from Stardew Valley community linked it on a Discord server Jumped on that backer train right away! Really excited to be part of this community as it grows
    Welcome to the backer train, choo choo! Many thanks to that Discord server for sending you our way. Also, you're in luck. We're fresh out of holy water. There was a hole in the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by arenkinen View Post
    Hi, Arturo from Spain. I born in Asturias a celtic and rain place. I love fire, mitology, nature, wind. I'm a 43 old and work in informatic center. I started playing with an old machine (spectrum 16kb) and never been able to stop. May be i'm elder player. My firts game of lionhead was black&white and i fell in love with this company. I love 'fable' and 'harvest moon' sagas so this game looks for me. A part of videogames i love to read, history, music.
    Hey there Arturo, welcome to the community! Black & White was my first Lionhead game as well. Such good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Lander View Post
    Hi all! I'm Lander, a tourist student and lab. worker from Barcelona! Played Fable and Fable II, and started Stardew Valley...SO BACKING THIS PROJECT WAS A MUST! See you around!
    Howdy Lander, thanks for backing our project!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeretic View Post
    Hi! Happy Heretic here from germany! Just found this game on itch.io and played the prototype... and it's already pretty awesome! And when I saw it's from former Fable devs, I knew this is going to be great! A shame that I couldn't support you on Kickstarter anymore but I will definitely follow the progress! <3
    Cheers Heretic! Glad to have a visitor from itch.io. We've been getting a lot of love on that platform and the players over there have been great. Thanks for taking the time to join our community!

Phew! A big hearty welcome to all of you! It's great to see so many new faces and so many old ones as well, ranging from Lionhead community veterans to ol' Lionhead developers themselves. I hope you all enjoy your time here in this community and shoot me a message if you ever need anything. See you all around!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Welcome to the backer train, choo choo! Many thanks to that Discord server for sending you our way. Also, you're in luck. We're fresh out of holy water. There was a hole in the bucket.
    I guess you could say the bucket was hol(e)y too.

I've been posting a bit, but I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Mister WildeStone. I couldn't not back Kynseed because it sounded like exactly the kind of game I'd been waiting for. I've been a fan of RPGs since Mario and the Legend of the Seven Stars, I played Stardew to unwind during a time I was working a lot, and for a while I was really stressed out and unhappy, until I finally managed to relax, enjoy the first Fable for the first time, and remember how much I enjoyed playing games again. I look forward to meeting everyone and having fun here in between watching my Youtube feed and pulling all-nighters on whatever games I'm in the mood for. Good to be here.

Hello, my name is Oda Swifteye. I am a long time gamer and I honestly want to invest one of my skills into industry I just need to figure out which one people will actually take but as far as this place is concerned I really want a generational game and while I didn't back it money wise if you guys could succeed in rolling the game out with no serious bumps I'm like your guy. Forevers.

Quote Originally Posted by Staroidi View Post
    I guess you could say the bucket was hol(e)y too.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWildeStone View Post
    I've been posting a bit, but I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Mister WildeStone. I couldn't not back Kynseed because it sounded like exactly the kind of game I'd been waiting for. I've been a fan of RPGs since Mario and the Legend of the Seven Stars, I played Stardew to unwind during a time I was working a lot, and for a while I was really stressed out and unhappy, until I finally managed to relax, enjoy the first Fable for the first time, and remember how much I enjoyed playing games again. I look forward to meeting everyone and having fun here in between watching my Youtube feed and pulling all-nighters on whatever games I'm in the mood for. Good to be here.
    Hey there WildeStone. And yeah, I know what you mean. My schedule actually makes it surprisingly difficult to make time for games so oddly enough I hadn't really gamed much for almost a year or so. But then Stardew came out and its simplistic charm helped get me back in my gaming groove - definitely a great game for unwinding after a long day.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifteye View Post
    Hello, my name is Oda Swifteye. I am a long time gamer and I honestly want to invest one of my skills into industry I just need to figure out which one people will actually take but as far as this place is concerned I really want a generational game and while I didn't back it money wise if you guys could succeed in rolling the game out with no serious bumps I'm like your guy. Forevers.
    Hi Swifteye! We'll certainly do our best to smooth over potential bumps. Glad to have you here with us!

Hello, I'm Brandon, a 19 year old in Seattle. I'm usually working, but when I'm not, I look around on kickstarter. I've played the 'fable' saga so I know this game will be good. This is going to be great sticking around. I'm more than happy being here

Hello! I am Tesseo. I am a coder, story writer, and artist who is currently working on a project with two other people! I came to Kynseed because I was an avid Fable player. Knowing this game is coming has made me very happy and I can't wait for it to come!

Howdy! I'm Gareth. Excited to see what the future holds for Kynseed. Also, amazed how many people are already supporting the project and getting involved - awesome stuff

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast