Introduce Yourself - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1419222324

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hey all. I'm a French-Canadian college student who studies general science, and I've bought this game about two weeks ago.

I plan on playing more of it when I'm given free time, and so far, despite some lack of content, am enthralled by the game's presentation in its early access. I really want to support this game with the amount of potential it has, and hope to contribute by giving feedback and help the project become a classic. Thus far it's very promising!

Hi I'm tom, I live North of Seattle right now. Not many people introduced them self. Wonder why. I came here because I'm confused on how to play this game.

Welcome....what is confusing you?

OK, I'm way behind on the big stream of introductions, but let's do this :-) Hello everyone, I'm Phiesob (Sophie) from Belgium. I'm a 28 yr old TV producer and a fan of pixel games like Terraria, Starbound & Stardew Valley. In my freetime I like to write, play piano (and videogames ofc) and I try to stay fit with krav maga lessons. Since it's always been some kind of dream of mine to develop my own videogame, it's really nice to be able to follow the development of Kynseed so closely. That being said, I'd be happy to help out the developers in any way (for example with translations to dutch - i also know some fair french and german -, writing out standard quests when inspiration is low, helping out with social media, whatever comes to mind). I'd love to get to know the community as well. Nice and kind atmosphere here, also super social devs, so looking forward to visiting the forum more often! Toodles

Very kind of you....welcome!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1419222324