Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1924272829

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Loving the countless hours in this game so far! I impatiently wait for Steam updates for Kynseed becase I know amazing things will be added. You all have been amazeballs on discord with all the questions, etc. and I LOVE knowing that you guys are so involved with the players and always sure to communicate with and/or respond to us. Keep killing it ᕦ(_ˇ)ᕤ

Hi, my name is Christina 😊. One of my favorite games as a teenager was fable and I have loved all of them (Yes, even the third). So you can imagine the excitement I felt when I heard about Kynseed. I backed it about a year or two ago and I fell in love with it even with it's bugs and problems. The music was beautiful and nostalgic, the writing in it was so great and reminded me of fables writing, and the game play was familiar but unique. Unfortunately, I had bought it on my boyfriend's steam account and we broke up in November of last year. I don't own a computer so I haven't played it since 😢. I wonder if it will ever hit the switch?

We hope it will!
    Sorry to hear about your loss (the PC I mean) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by christinamw1990 View Post
    Hi, my name is Christina . One of my favorite games as a teenager was fable and I have loved all of them (Yes, even the third). So you can imagine the excitement I felt when I heard about Kynseed. I backed it about a year or two ago and I fell in love with it even with it's bugs and problems. The music was beautiful and nostalgic, the writing in it was so great and reminded me of fables writing, and the game play was familiar but unique. Unfortunately, I had bought it on my boyfriend's steam account and we broke up in November of last year. I don't own a computer so I haven't played it since . I wonder if it will ever hit the switch?
    It's very good to see you!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I go by the name Eris online, I am dreaming of becoming an indie developer myself. (right now I'm studying SFML for C++)
    I love the look and feel of Kyneseed (I will be specifying the game title because I love it so far and I hope this studio will grow and bring many similarly wonderful games).
    Well, expect a lot of feedback and suggestions by me!

P.S. Can I edit the HTML/CSS of forum messages? First time on a forum like this and I'd like to add some more variety to my threads.
    Erissa

Hello! Im Wayne and a long time GIANT Fable fan, loved the original back in the day and vividly remember getting the bus to my nearest city to purchase "Fable" back all them years ago. Only recently found out about Kynseed and just had to purchase it to help show my support, the Fable series has and will be my goto RPG for many years to come and greatful to experience this new game full of whacky adventures, laughs and hardships along the way.

( PS I was also involved in the defunct FABLE LEGENDS alphas & beta's before the plug got pulled......I even still have the game installed on my Xbox One as I never lost hope that one day a new Fable would rise from the ashes of legends past. )

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1924272829