The Ledger
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ledger

The Ledger

Hello....little update.

I am currently working on the job designs still (Blacksmiths is very cool, Goods Store is nice, Tavern could be very fun, Apothecary coming on well) and today am doing a Word doc and Visio UI designs for The Ledger.

What is this I hear you type?

The Ledger controls everything about the shop...from showing the accounts to having options to hire/fire staff, order stock, view Rep (reputation) of all your stores, editing decor (if we decide to do that), setting prices and opening times and so on.

If you have any thoughts, then please post them here! And no, there will not be a monster sat inside the ledger that poops out the accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    And no, the will not be a monster sat inside the ledger that poops out the accounts
    Aww dang. My gold poopin' furby plans foiled again.

And no, there will not be a monster sat inside the ledger that poops out the accounts
    Refund, please.

Hello....little update.

I am currently working on the job designs still (Blacksmiths is very cool, Goods Store is nice, Tavern could be very fun, Apothecary coming on well) and today am doing a Word doc and Visio UI designs for The Ledger.
    The Ledger controls everything about the shop...from showing the accounts to having options to hire/fire staff, order stock, view Rep (reputation) of all your stores, editing decor (if we decide to do that), setting prices and opening times and so on.
    If you have any thoughts, then please post them here!
    And no, there will not be a monster sat inside the ledger that poops out the accounts
    Interesting

The Ledger's a bit too OP in my opinion.
    But I guess that's just his/her job. Just like the boss of a shop

So is it a ledger per store with the ability to see your overall rep, or is it one ledger for all stores?

Having an easy access to all shops at once is way more preferable than potentially have to go sort out one place at a time tbh.
    (And probably less time consuming depending on the locations of everything.)

Hello....little update.

If you have any thoughts, then please post them here!
    Hm. I suppose that there already will be some stores when we enter the game?
    So these stores should already have ledgers. You can become ledger of this store by making good connections with the ledger so he likes you.
    If said ledger dies, you could take on his job if you have proven yourself trustworthy. It is harder to become his follower if he has children.

Unless Charlie is changing the definition, Ledgers are usually loose leaf account books for double entry bookkeeping.
    Just throwing that out there.

If you can't edit the decor of the shop can you at least upgrade it as it becomes more well known/profitable? Base level shop, level 1, etc...
    I agree it should be a one stop book for all of the shops - different chapters with different pages/tabs... photos/drawings/descriptions of the employees...

Sorry yes, The Ledger is a book, not a person.
    The Ledger will have access to all your businesses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast