Stardew Valley,
    Move or Die,
    Rocket League,
    about to start The Witcher 2 (before The Witcher 3),
    inFAMOUS Second Son (on the PS4).

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeringwand View Post
    Overwatch, Marvel Heroes Omega, Tropico5
    Tropico 5 any good?

FF14 mostly. I can be seen on Dark Souls 3 or Darkest Dungeon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Staroidi View Post
    Stardew Valley, Oxygen Not Included, a tiny bit of Rainbow Six Siege and The Witcher 3. Would love to play more Siege but online multiplayers make me nervous, especially when I'm completely new to first person shooters, I get a lot of complaining from people.
    I found interesting Oxygen Not Included and i was near to bought it. It's a good game?

Quote Originally Posted by nobbybasspunk View Post
    Tropico 5 any good?
    I'm a lover of tropico saga. Tropico 5 is a good one with diferent eras and historical evolution. I recomend it and it's not necesary know the others one to play well.

Quote Originally Posted by arenkinen View Post
    I found interesting Oxygen Not Included and i was near to bought it. It's a good game?
    I enjoy it every now and then. It's relaxing, but takes brain power and offers challenges too if you choose to dig deep enough! I do recommend it to anyone who enjoys the kind of "city building games".

Quote Originally Posted by Staroidi View Post
    I enjoy it every now and then. It's relaxing, but takes brain power and offers challenges too if you choose to dig deep enough! I do recommend it to anyone who enjoys the kind of "city building games".

Thanks, thats the idea. I like prision architec, drawft fortress, banished,... So "oxigen" will be the next one.

Ah, such a classic thread. I haven't had much spare time for gaming sadly (such is the game dev's conundrum) but here's a few games that I've been getting into lately:

• Ghost of a Tale Game Preview - Just released on Xbox Game Preview and is pretty fun to play (and beautiful).
    • Kingdom: New Lands - A very simple game but one that I find oddly calming.
    • Stardew Valley - Yeah, this one's a given I suppose. Only a few more achievements to go before I 100% it!
    • Cities: Skylines - One of those games I'm never quite done with. I seem to return back to it every few months.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ah, such a classic thread. I haven't had much spare time for gaming sadly (such is the game dev's conundrum) but here's a few games that I've been getting into lately:

• Ghost of a Tale Game Preview - Just released on Xbox Game Preview and is pretty fun to play (and beautiful).
    • Kingdom: New Lands - A very simple game but one that I find oddly calming.
    • Stardew Valley - Yeah, this one's a given I suppose. Only a few more achievements to go before I 100% it!
    • Cities: Skylines - One of those games I'm never quite done with. I seem to return back to it every few months.
    Matt! Is Ghost of a Tale any good?! It looks so good, proper reminds me of Redwall!

Quote Originally Posted by nobbybasspunk View Post
    Matt! Is Ghost of a Tale any good?! It looks so good, proper reminds me of Redwall!
    Definitely recommend it! It's dripping with charm and can get surprisingly challenging but always in a satisfying sort of way. Level design and atmosphere are top notch as well. The devs are pushing out updates very frequently (believe it's still Early Access on Steam at the moment) but I predict that the final full release is going to be a very slick experience.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast