The Stickmen. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: The Stickmen.

  1. #11
    LeeJ2512's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 28th, 2017
    Posts
    28
    Edgar should definitely be a regular! haha

  2. #12
    Signy's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 28th, 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by LozzLogan View Post
    He ties his sash in order to resemble the tail of the animal he looks like.
    This is such a clever little element. I hope he pops up as a bunch of different critters.

  3. #13
    LozzLogan's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 28th, 2017
    Location
    The Floor
    Posts
    35
    Some before bed doodlin'
    Started out as bunnies but then "what if fish fel."



    Edgar, be nice.

  4. #14
    Matt's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 24th, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    454
    It's a little known secret that I actually only create new forums so that I can have more of Lozz's Stickmen threads in my life.

    Love what you're doodling so far, Lozz. Top stuff, as always. It's an honor* having one of your classic scribble threads here on the official PixelCount forums. Can't wait to see more!



    * honour
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

  5. #15
    God's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 29th, 2017
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by LozzLogan View Post
    Some before bed doodlin'
    Started out as bunnies but then "what if fish fel."
    (Gosh, I can't quote pictures if I want to have smileys in my post)
    Edgar, be nice.
    This one is particularly hilarious.

  6. #16
    CaptainOsyrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 29th, 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It's a little known secret that I actually only create new forums so that I can have more of Lozz's Stickmen threads in my life.

    Love what you're doodling so far, Lozz. Top stuff, as always. It's an honor* having one of your classic scribble threads here on the official PixelCount forums. Can't wait to see more!



    * honour
    I've actually thought about pretending to create a game in hopes that it inspires Lozz to create more doodles.

  7. #17
    SirJeff's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 29th, 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by LozzLogan View Post
    HEY!
    I'm Lozz.
    I'm terrible at intros, but I'm slightly better at scribbles.
    Welcome to my scribble thread.

    * * *




    Slightly better? I think you're way ​better

  8. #18
    LozzLogan's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 28th, 2017
    Location
    The Floor
    Posts
    35
    Before bed drabble.
    (Or whatever the word equivalent of a doodle is.)


    - Spud the human, runs into a fae who's decidedly less graceful than the others that seem to show up around Quill. -

    * * * * *



    The fae had jumped from the bushes so suddenly that it has caused Spud to launch himself backwards from the shock. Stumbling over his feet he landed backwards on the stone path with a short, sharp thud.

    This wasn't the first time a fae had appeared so abruptly, and Spud felt that by now he should be used to it but, truth be told, he wasn't sure the fae was something a person could get used to, no matter how many you happened across in your travels.

    He sat upright and gingerly rubbed at his sore elbows for a moment before shooting a glance towards the sudden arrival.

    A fel. Typical.

    The fox headed man stood a few feet further down the path, a mix of amusement and curiosity spread across its face. It cocked its head to the side and let out a low, gravely laugh which wasn't entirely unpleasant on the ears, Spud had to admit.
    It then started to edge closer, slowly and with the lightest of footfalls, stopping within touching distance of Spud's boots before crouching down. Knees tucked neatly into its chest, it peered at the confused human momentarily before pulling a large and incredibly toothy grin.

    "Your candy or your dingle dangles." The voice was low but had an almost lyrical tone to it.

    Spud instinctively scurried back. "My candy or my what now!?"

    His Grandfather had always told him to be respectful to the fae, but in all due respect, he wasn't sure his grandfather had ever had his dingle dangles potentially threatened.

    The fel sighed at the reaction it had garnered and tried again. This time the words were slower and far more pronounced, as if it were talking to a particularly dim child.

    "Your candy -" it pointed towards the bag of sweet treats that hung from Spud's belt "- or your dingle dangles."

    Much to his relief, the fel appeared to be pointing at his ears.

    His hand shot up as he attempted to grasp what exactly -
    Then it clicked.

    "You mean my earrings?"

    "Yes!" The fel nodded with great satisfaction. "Your dingle dangles."

  9. #19
    God's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 29th, 2017
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by LozzLogan View Post
    Before bed drabble.
    (Or whatever the word equivalent of a doodle is.)


    - Spud the human, runs into a fae who's decidedly less graceful than the others that seem to show up around Quill. -

    * * * * *



    The fae had jumped from the bushes so suddenly that it has caused Spud to launch himself backwards from the shock. Stumbling over his feet he landed backwards on the stone path with a short, sharp thud.

    This wasn't the first time a fae had appeared so abruptly, and Spud felt that by now he should be used to it but, truth be told, he wasn't sure the fae was something a person could get used to, no matter how many you happened across in your travels.

    He sat upright and gingerly rubbed at his sore elbows for a moment before shooting a glance towards the sudden arrival.

    A fel. Typical.

    The fox headed man stood a few feet further down the path, a mix of amusement and curiosity spread across its face. It cocked its head to the side and let out a low, gravely laugh which wasn't entirely unpleasant on the ears, Spud had to admit.
    It then started to edge closer, slowly and with the lightest of footfalls, stopping within touching distance of Spud's boots before crouching down. Knees tucked neatly into its chest, it peered at the confused human momentarily before pulling a large and incredibly toothy grin.

    "Your candy or your dingle dangles." The voice was low but had an almost lyrical tone to it.

    Spud instinctively scurried back. "My candy or my what now!?"

    His Grandfather had always told him to be respectful to the fae, but in all due respect, he wasn't sure his grandfather had ever had his dingle dangles potentially threatened.

    The fel sighed at the reaction it had garnered and tried again. This time the words were slower and far more prominent, as if it were talking to a particularly dim child.

    "Your candy -" it pointed towards the bag of sweet treats that hung from Spud's belt "- or your dingle dangles."

    Much to his relief, the fel appeared to be pointing at his ears.

    His hand shot up as he attempted to grasp what exactly -
    Then it clicked.

    "You mean my earrings?"

    "Yes!" The fel nodded with great satisfaction. "Your dingle dangles."
    Wow, you're a great writer!
    I love it, I'm looking forward to more of this!

  10. #20
    LozzLogan's Avatar

    Join Date
    June 28th, 2017
    Location
    The Floor
    Posts
    35
    Thank you! ;u;
    (I've never been the best with words so I'm always nervous when it comes to putting things up lol.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •