What TV shows do you find yourself Obsessed with?

Thread: What TV shows do you find yourself Obsessed with?

What TV shows do you find yourself Obsessed with?

so lately whenever I work on my indie comic or even play games on my laptop or ps4, I have the tv going in the background. I've found myself binging Parks and Rec and got really into The Flash and Supergirl. What shows have ya'll been digging lately?

I usually end up watching a lot of shows through Netflix. I tend to usually stick with one show at a time and just watch it to completion; unless i'm in a mood to mix it up. The latest shows I sat down and finished all that was available were

Power Rangers (All seasons and series{Yes this took a while, but, I grew up to the show})
    Ash Vs. The Evil Dead (Season 1&2)
    Lemony Snicket's Series Of Unfortunate Events (Season 2)

Currently watching: The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K.

Define 'TV show'. Because my current (and long standing) obsession is Critical Role.

If you haven't heard of it, it's a Twitch show hosted by Geek and Sundry "where a bunch of nerdy-ass voice actors get together and play Dungeons and Dragons."

The cast are all really well known voice actors (Matt Mercer [the DM], Liam O'Brien [who was in Fable 3], Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey, Marisha Ray, Sam Riegel, Taliesin Jaffe, Ashley Johnson) and this really was just their home campaign that they were asked to live stream for the delight of everyone.

They've had several famous guests (Joe Manganiello being the nerdiest of them all, no joke) and it's just so damn compelling that it's been jokingly suggested that the show is actually scripted and not completely improvise (to the point of nearly being a conspiracy theory lol).

They ended their first campaign last year, and just started the second campaign in January so this is a perfect time to get into it. The new campaign takes great care to avoid spoilers from campaign 1 and you won't have the 70+ episodes to get through to get caught up like I did for campaign 1. All the episodes are also available as podcasts if that's your jam too.

Seriously, I highly recommend it. I didn't even care about d&d until this show, actually looked down on it, but since then I've become a player with 5 campaigns going on at one point.

It's available on YouTube, Twitch, geek and sundry's website, and ProjectAlpha.com. If you start from the very very beginning, don't worry the sound fixes itself really fast in the first episode and the quality just keeps improving itself from there.

Right now it's Ash vs Evil Dead,since season 3 has started. The show I'm most obsessed with through the years is probably Psych though,I re-watch it like every year.

Online websites have made life so very easy now. I am literally obsessed with shows by Andy Yeatman that are available on Netflix. I heard that he isn’t working with Netflix now, which made me sad because I will not find the similar content after I finish watching these.

Amanea, I love Psych! Except for the last season, of course.

I really like a show called Black Books, which I believe is still on Netflix. It doesn't have nearly enough episodes, but I find it hilarious. I'm also partial to a show on Prime called Bridget and Eamon. I've just caught up on Westworld, The Expanse, The Good Place, and am currently working on the first season of Star Trek: Discovery.

Apart from television, I listen to podcasts because I do an absurd amount of commuting. My favorite podcasts are My Brother My Brother and Me and The Adventure Zone!

I find myself obsessed with programs that talk about cats, cats' names and behavior

whenever i get vacation, i either resort to social media or netfix. my recent fav is Jane the virgin and game of thrones
    Last edited by jasonsmith; May 28th, 2019 at 07:18pm.

Latest obsession is Chernobyl and Billions. Love both shows