Molds for blacksmithing

Thread: Molds for blacksmithing

Molds for blacksmithing

Hi there!
    I dont know if it's a bug or Im doing something wrong.
    I bought the blacksmithing Shop at clandlewych village but now I dont know where to get the moulds for Items. There is only one store left who sells a coppersword mould and bucket mould in poppyhill.
    pls help, I cant craft anything else

ps: I played 22 hours so far and I rly enjoyed exploring

I'm not sure the exact situation here, do you have any moulds (they should show up in the inventory)? There are 4 available in game right now. When you buy the blacksmith you should get moulds for doing so. Then when you interact with the forge (along with having ore) it should bring up the screen to select em.

Cheers,
    Neal

no, they're not in my inventory but I already crafted some sickles and shovels for my shop. But now the moulds disappeared and I also cant craft them anymore.

Ok, that'll be the problem then. I'm not sure exactly how they disappeared (sold/discarded/gifted/bug?) but I think probably what'll be necessary is for me to make a game change so that if you don't have the moulds for the given shop they are reinstated or available to buy somewhere.

Like you mention the sword/bucket mould are available in Poppyhill which are the only other two you can get at the moment.