Perfect for Nintendo Switch

Thread: Perfect for Nintendo Switch

Perfect for Nintendo Switch

I am just saying this would be perfect for the Nintendo Switch. It has a handheld mode, docked mode (basically playing on your own TV), and a tabletop mode. Once it's all settled, finished up, and out on PC maybe would love to see this made on every console possible.

A lot of people have commented how it's a good free time game and it's as chill as Stardew, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, and My Time at Portia. I didn't see anywhere else to post about how this would truly fit the Switch and even just other game consoles.

Not sure if any of the devs have picked up on the Switch train or not, but it is an amazing piece of hardware.

The devs have stated in the past that while they are not opposed to releases on other platforms, they will only be working on a PC release for the time being. However, behind the scenes a few things have been set to be good for Switch-porting ease, if I'm not mistaken. I don't want to speak for anyone, but it seems like the idea is probably floating around an imaginary "maybe" land.