Character Aging Art
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Aging Art

Character Aging Art

Hi there Seedlings! As mentioned in one of our last updates, we've had Gary hard at work on putting together new character art for Kynseed. Not long ago, he sent in some early drafts of character aging and we're pretty darn pleased with the results. We're keen to see what you think and would love to get your thoughts.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

This is awesome, I’m getting really psyched for its release.

It would be fantastic to see our character age ��

Wonderful art, I really dig the looks.
    Nice artist you got there!

looking good. I am looking forward to seeing more art.

It looks awesome! It brings up a few questions that I had in my head for a while. How many generations are planned to be playable? Will the town develop over the years? (wooden cabins into stone buildings or something like that) Can NPCs marry each other or are just new kids popping out of nowhere every few years?

You can play for centuries, although we are not going to talk at all about events or any potential 'end-game'.

It may grow slightly...there are some blank spaces for new buildings, but not for you personally to develop on.

Yes they can and they will have their own kids.
    If an NPC can't have kids, or dies with no heirs, then 'long-lost' family members will populate their house.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Wonderful art, I really dig the looks.
    Nice artist you got there!
    Yeah, Gary's been absolutely great. Not to over-hype (he says cautiously), but Gary sent in some new character art on Friday that has probably gotten me more excited about the game than any assets I'd seen thus far. Something we'll be sharing in the near future I'm sure.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Will there be anything in place where you can trace a families lineage? Maybe even small blurbs about what they did or what type of person they were? The "long-lost" family member had me thinking about the possibility.

You will be able to look at family memorials listing who died, how and when....plus your own family tree roots are viewable under your own Kynseed tree (not literally...presentation-wise).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast