Was the email already sent out about the name in game credits?

Thread: Was the email already sent out about the name in game credits?

Was the email already sent out about the name in game credits?

Just wanted to know if an email was sent about those who backed the game and purchased the tier to have your name in the credits of the game. I remember reading that it would be sent around December but I never received one. Or, if it still hasn't been sent yet. Would be nice to know since I'm kind of lost on this.

Most of the rewards will be given out or confirmed closer to game completion. They're a pretty communicative team, so they won't miss anyone out.

Thank you for replying. Okay, that is good! I didn't see any notification about when they would give out rewards or ask for names to put in credits. I was worried I had missed it. Hahaha. But it's great to know that it would be done closer to completion. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamicPuppeteer View Post
    Thank you for replying. Okay, that is good! I didn't see any notification about when they would give out rewards or ask for names to put in credits. I was worried I had missed it. Hahaha. But it's great to know that it would be done closer to completion. Thanks again.Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
    thank you for this informative post